How to get a quote
- Please stop by the showroom with dimensions of your cabinets and our staff will help you to choose colors, edge profiles, backsplash specifications, and sink preferences.
- Important measurements include cabinet depths, sink cabinet widths and desired overhang amounts.
- If you are building a new home please note that we prefer to work from cabinet layouts rather than blueprints as the cabinet layout will usually change from what is shown on the house blueprints.
- Layouts can also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 306-934-0398. Please remember to include your name, address and phone number along with the color you would like to have quoted, the preferred edge profile and backsplash height, whether you would like undermount, topmount or vessel sinks and whether your stove is a regular stove (controls on the back panel), a slide-in (controls on the front), or a cooktop.
- Prices are usually supplied within 24 hours unless additional information is required from the customer or our suppliers.
How to place and order
- Once you have received a quote and the details have been finalized you will be ready to place the order.
- A 50% deposit is required for us to order or hold your material, once this deposit has been processed we will either place your material on hold or order it from a supplier if necessary.
- Final payments are due the day of the installation. Installers can take a cheque or you can call into the office with a Visa or Mastercard number.
- If your cabinets are ready immediately we will contact you to set up a template appointment which will usually take place within a week after placing the order. If you are not yet ready for template we will note an approximate date and ask you to contact us when an exact date is known.
- Backpanels, doors and required supports must be in place before the template can be completed.
- Please note that sinks, faucets, soap dispensers, cooktops, slide-in ranges, and other appliances that require cutouts must be on location at the time of template.
- The time between the template appointment and installation varies depending on our current work load but is usually between 3 and 4 weeks. Please note that any sinks, faucets, or other required items that are not on site at the time of template will cause us to postpone the fabrication of your countertops until all of these items are at our fabrication shop.